Hawk Boiler Controls
CB Part #: CB-8069
- Complete boiler control system
- Proven Allen Bradley PLC platform
- Advanced multi-touch screen
- Intuitive interface
- New or retrofit boiler applications
- Steam or hot water
- Built-in lead lag
Hawk boiler controls offer the most advanced features on the market and are configurable to meet the demands of almost any steam or hot water system. Key features and system based control help ensure your boilers are operating at the highest efficiency.
- Keeps your boiler running at peak performance year around, saving energy
- High resolution advanced multi-touch interface
- Built in two-boiler lead lag
- Precision fuel-to-air ratio control
- O2 trim
- NOx trim
- Variable-speed drive control
- Fan motor vibration monitoring
- Draft control
- Flexibility and custom applications
- Standard Honeywell CB780E integrated burner management system or Fireye (CB120E) as an option
Hawk Boiler controls are available in two platforms – Hawk 1000 and Hawk 4000.
Hawk 1000 is designed to meet the needs of most steam and hot water systems. This complete controls package is ideal for those systems requiring precise fuel to air ratio control, O2 trim, variable-speed combustion air fan. Also includes built-in two-boiler lead lag functionality.
Combustion and burner management controls are integrated into the same console but maintained as separate devices to meet NFPA85 and other safety codes and requirements. The user-friendly, touch-screen interface alleviates memorizing cumbersome and complicated menu systems.
The Hawk 1000 has an intuitive user interface and is available with a 6” Color touchscreen
Hawk 4000 has all of the features of the 1000 but adds economizer control, draft control, boiler fan motor vibration monitoring and other advanced boiler control functionality housed in one integrated package. Custom programming and advanced communications features available in the HAWK 4000 make it ready for any future upgrades needed for your boiler system.
Hawk 4000 boiler controls are available with the most advanced interface on the market. The large high resolution multi-touch interface is available with a standard 12” or optional 15” screen making the Hawk system the easiest and most modern boiler control on the market.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601