Forced Circulation OSSG
CB Part #: CB-8500F
- Saturated steam
- 200,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 – #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Forced-Circulation Oil Sands Steam Generator (FC-OSSG) combines the benefits of a traditional D-style watertube boiler, with high steam purity and very low blowdown, and the ease of cleaning of once-through steam generators (OTSG).
- Highly efficient steam solutions capable of meeting strict emissions requirements
- Increased efficiency with minimal blowdown.
- 10:1 turndown.
- Single-source integrated boiler/burner/control package engineered to work together.
- Smaller footprint for reduced material cost and space savings.
- Shipped modular for ease of installation.
- 100% mechanically cleanable by pigging.
This large-capacity steam generator is uniquely suited for the needs of the oil sands market and is ideal for use in SAGD applications utilizing produced water.
- Oil Sands & Petroleum
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601
24-Hour Emergency Service
Tel: +(914) 332-0099