D-Type Elevated Drum
CB Part #: CB-8500D
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 200,000 to 1,000,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks D-type elevated drum design maximizes shop assembly time while minimizing the cost of field labor often associated with boilers of such high capacity.
IWT boilers can fire renewable natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. They achieve <2 ppm NOx with an ultra-low NOx burner and SCR equipment, and options are available to increase boiler efficiency by 5% on average.
- Minimal field assembly.
- Faster, more cost-effective delivery time versus field erect boilers.
- Reduced gas-side pressure drop and smaller forced-draft fans.
- Superheat option available.
- Dual burners for some applications.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The D-type elevated drum is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance. The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our Natcom® burner. D-type boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Carbon Capture
- Pulp and Paper
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601
24-Hour Emergency Service
Tel: +(914) 332-0099