Waste Heat Boilers
CB Part #: CB-8488A
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Temperatures to 900°F
- Steam pressures up to 2,300 psig
- Gas flow rates up to 1,000,000 lb/hr
- A, O, and D-type designs
The Cleaver-Brooks waste heat watertube boilers are offered in a single pass design or multiple pass design including furnace / radiant sections.
Reusing waste heat for steam or power replaces the need for additional auxiliary-fired boilers. Every 1 MMBtu/hr recovered eliminates 410 tons of CO2 and 280 lbs each of NOx and CO annually to help meet energy efficiency, emissions reduction and decarbonization goals.
- Multiple casing design options (internally lined and insulated, refractory construction or membrane wall construction).
- Vertical (top) or horizontal gas outlet conforms to space restrictions
- Combination of bare and finned tubes depending on flue gas recovery
- Full-length steam and hot water drums with manways on each end for easy access
With our many years of custom energy recovery from combustors, industrial processes, and gasification processes, Cleaver-Brooks provides natural circulation designs with membrane wall construction. Our single pass designs have the steam and water drums position parallel or perpendicular to the gas flow. These designs can incorporate an internal or external superheater, sootblowers, and economizers. Our multiple pass designs include a radiant / furnace section to temper the heat of the flue gases before entering the screen or main evaporator bank. These designs are available in A-type, D-type, or O-type configurations.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Power & Utilities
Contact us for any part inquiry
Address: 2 Hudson Street, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Tel: +(914) 332-0088
Fax: +(914) 332-9463
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601
24-Hour Emergency Service
Tel: +(914) 332-0099