CB Part #: CB-8500C
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska O-type boiler design is a perfect fit in a safe, reliable, easy-to-transport boiler for restrictive footprints.
IWT boilers can fire renewable natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. They achieve <2 ppm NOx with an ultra-low NOx burner and SCR equipment, and options are available to increase boiler efficiency by 5% on average.
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- High power in a slim fit.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The O-type design features a water-cooled furnace and an evaporator section with a low gas-side pressure drop that reduces fan power consumption. The vertical gas outlet minimizes the width of the overall package and allows for large steam capacities in restrictive footprints. This rugged design has become the true workhorse of the rental boiler industry. Its symmetrical design is ideally suited for mounting on a trailer for over-the-road transport. Cleaver-Brooks line of rental units continues to provide efficient and reliable service year after year, while withstanding rapid emergency startups.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601
24-Hour Emergency Service
Tel: +(914) 332-0099