Max-Flow® High Temp Water Heater
CB Part #: CB-8488C
- Hot water or fluid heating
- 20 – 200 MMBTU/hr
- Up to 2,300 psig
- Forced Circulation
- Available to less than 2 ppm NOx
The Cleaver-Brooks exclusive Max-Flow boiler incorporates a fluid-cooled membrane wall construction for the furnace and heating coil enclosure, creating a highly efficient, shop-assembled package.
- Fluid-cooled membrane wall construction.
- Optimized flow pattern controls film temperature and local heat flux rates.
- Combination of bare tubes and various degrees of finned tubes in a staggered or inline arrangement for optimized heat transfer and pressure drop.
- Horizontal or vertical outlet fits any space requirement.
- Steel or aluminum casing, depending on your preference.
- Custom-engineered design to accommodate space requirements.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
Max-Flow Thermal Fluid Heater (TFH) and High Temperature Hot Water (HTHW) generators are available for most applications ranging from 20-200 MMBTU/hr. They incorporate a fluid-cooled membrane wall construction for the furnace and heating coil enclosure, creating a highly efficient, shop-assembled package. They can be fitted with a register burner or designed to recover heat from turbine exhaust and supplemented with a duct burner, up to 2,800˚F. This is a highly-efficient forced circulation design that will last for years to come.
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601