MASS TANK Sales Corporation serves the carbon and stainless steel tank industry around the world. Their steel tanks range from single wall tanks to large complex field erected projects.
The engineers at MASS TANK are forward thinkers in the storage tank industry. Their approach to tank design is both innovative and analytical, while respectful of budgets and economic factors.
MASS TANK builds and stamps pressure vessels to ASME sec VIII, API, UL-142 & 2085 standards.
MASS TANK'S experience in working with MPN Boilers, the customer, local authorities and site owners enables them to have minimal conflict and disturbance on site. Whether MASS TANK is repairing a tank, replacing a fuel tank in a confined space, or testing and certifying an existing tank, their professionalism, experience and high quality work has pleased many customers.
MASS TANK has the ability to test using vacuum, hydro, pneumatic, spark, pressure and other methods to ensure compliance standards are met.
MASS TANK Inspection provides the highest qualified and fully certified NDT inspectors in the industry to fulfil its clients’ individual inspections.
MASS TANK'S customer service representatives and engineers work alongside Miler Proctor Nickolas, Inc. & their customers to provide leadership and guidance from a project’s inception to well beyond installation. This longstanding commitment to quality and service has made MASS TANK an international industry leader in tank manufacturing.
MASS TANK Builds Tanks
- Aboveground and Below Ground
- Shop & Field Erected
- New York City Approved
- Atmospheric and Pressure
- Horizontal and Vertical
- Cylindrical and Rectangular
- Internal and External Coatings
- Carbon and Stainless Steel
- Specialty Tanks
- Up to Thirty year Warranty
MASS TANK Inspection Services
- API 653, API 510, API 570, SP001-06, AWWA, ASME Risk Based Assessments
- Mechanical Integrity Assessments for compliance with Process Safety
- Management (OSHA PSM) and Risk Management Plan (EPA RMP).
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasures Plan tank inspection compliance.
- Third Party Underground Storage Tank Inspections.
- Annual Valid Use Permit Inspections for tanks over 10,000 gallons