Slant Type/VC Series
CB Part #: CB-8586B
- Gas Flows to 400,000 lbs/hr
- Steam generation from 10,000 to 150,000 lb/hr
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig
- Steam temperature to 1,050 °F
- Supplemental firing with stack emissions available to less than 2 ppm NOx with SCR
The Slant and VC Series boilers are ideal for applications where the gas side inlet temperature is less than 1,700°F. With a single-pass design, this series allows the boiler system to be optimized to fit in a variety of space limitations. Similar to the Maxfire®, This series is also suitable for applications where SCR or CO catalyst must be incorporated to meet today’s stringent environmental permitting requirements.
The Cleaver-Brooks HRSG achieves >80% efficiency compared to 56% for traditional technologies. It reduces up to 7.0 MMBtu/hr of fuel in conventional boilers and eliminates 2,870 tons of CO2 emissions annually per 1 MWe GT output.
- Cold casing design with floating inner liners.
- Multiple gas flow options conform to space restrictions and minimize installation cost.
- Unheated downcomers, completely external to the boiler casing.
- Single-pass design for lower gas-side pressure drop.
- Ease of access to tubes for inspection and maintenance.
- Accommodation for selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The Slant model offers an integral steam and water (mud) drum positioned diagonally which maximizes the amount of heating surface for a given shipping profile creating a compact design for efficient heat recovery. The VC model is a drum-over-drum design well suited for higher steam pressure applications, integrated CO/SCR (selective catalytic reduction) systems, and horizontal exhaust flow arrangements.
- Combined Heat and Power
- Process Steam
- District Heating
- Universities and Institutions
- Steam Heating
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Wastewater Treatment
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601