CB Part #: CB-8500B
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska A-type industrial watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in the reliable A configuration.
IWT boilers can fire renewable natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. They achieve <2 ppm NOx with an ultra-low NOx burner and SCR equipment, and options are available to increase boiler efficiency by 5% on average.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design.
- Convection or radiant superheaters.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
- The A-type design features a large, water-cooled furnace and an evaporator section with a low gas-side pressure drop that reduces fan power consumption. The vertical gas outlet
- minimizes the width of the overall package and allows for large steam capacities in restrictive footprints.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage
Contact us for any part inquiry
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601