CB Part #: CB-8586C
- Maximizes shop assembly and minimizes field work
- Custom designed to recover heat from 25 to 60 MW gas turbine-generators
- Turbine exhaust gas flows from 500,000 to 1,000,000 lbs/hr
- Supplemental Firing
- Steam generation to 500,000+ lbs/hr
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig and superheater outlet temperature of 1,050°F
- Stack emissions available to less than 2 ppm NOx with SCR
- Strict emission compliance with CO and SCR catalyst integration
- Unique cold end corrosion mitigation solutions
Cleaver-Brooks strives to provide the maximum amount of shop assembly for our Modular HRSG system. Our Modular HRSG is available in single or multiple pressure levels to optimize cycle efficiency. This robust design benefits from more than 90 years of experience in the industry and incorporates design features proven across all product lines.
The Cleaver-Brooks HRSG achieves >80% efficiency compared to 56% for traditional technologies. It reduces up to 7.0 MMBtu/hr of fuel in conventional boilers and eliminates 2,870 tons of CO2 emissions annually per 1 MWe GT output.
- Maximum shop assembly minimizes field erection costs.
- Vertical tube natural circulation design.
- Accommodation for addition of steam superheater.
- Large separate steam drums with high efficiency drum internals.
- Hydraulically matched system of downcomers and risers
- Ductwork, stacks, and platforms & ladders
- Supplemental firing systems designed to fire natural gas, #2 oil, process gas, digester gas, and landfill gas
- CO / NOx selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
- Single source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and controls solutions, selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
- Cleaver-Brooks Modular HRSGs are designed to accommodate exhaust flows from 500,000 to 1,000,000 lbs/hr. The Modular HRSG is designed for maximum shop assembly which
- minimizes field erection time and costs. We offer natural circulation designs for minimal parasitic power consumption and reduced maintenance of rotating equipment. Our expert
- engineering teams review every aspect of the design and incorporate proven design features across all product lines.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
Contact us for any part inquiry
Address: 2 Hudson Street, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Tel: +(914) 332-0088
Fax: +(914) 332-9463
Long Island Office
Address: 1363 Lincoln Avenue, Unit 3, Holbrook, NY 11741
Tel: +(631) 253-2300
Fax: +(631) 253-0166
New York City Office
Address: 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +(631) 847-2601
24-Hour Emergency Service
Tel: +(914) 332-0099